Beeshake, a subsidiary of Cospirit Groupe (simplified joint-stock company)
- 28 Rue Feydeau, 75002 Paris
- 20 Rue Lortet, 69007 Lyon
- 01 56 03 55 55
Site hosted in France on Microsoft Azure
Beeshake guarantees to comply with the modified law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 known as "Informatique et Libertés" and, from May 25, 2018, with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) (GDPR).
In this respect, the Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com
The processing of personal data is subject to the applicable regulations on personal data.
Why do we process your data?
We may process your personal data for the following reasons and purposes:
- So that you can browse our website and respond to your requests.
- To keep you informed of our news, promotional offers or events by email and/or telephone on the basis of our legitimate interest in retaining our customers or contacting you.
- So that you can contact us at any time on the basis of our interest in offering you an adapted and responsive service.
- To enable you to subscribe to and receive our newsletter, which will inform you of any news concerning our services on the basis of your consent.
- To optimize and guarantee the user experience based on the installation of "Cookies".
We undertake to process your data only for the purposes described above and we guarantee that none of your data will ever be sold to a partner or a third party.
However, when you voluntarily publish content on our website, you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for any personal information you may transmit, regardless of the nature and origin of the information provided.
What data do we process?
We have grouped together the categories of personal data that we collect directly from you or via databases of potential customers.
The data we process are contact details (e.g. surname, first name, business email address, telephone number, name of organization, etc.) from :
- contact form
- newsletter registration
Users may request the deletion of their information from the Beeshake database at any time via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deletion of personal data is irreversible.
Who can access your data?
We will only pass on your data to persons who are duly authorized to use it. This may include our sales, marketing or communications departments.
How do we protect your data?
We implement all the technical and organizational means required to guarantee the security of your data on a day-to-day basis, and in particular to combat any risk of unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure of your data.
For example, our teams' passwords are complex and frequently changed.
How do we protect your data?
You may at any time contact the French data protection supervisory authority (the "Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés" or "CNIL") at the following address: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by telephone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can legal notices be modified?