€ 4 /user/month
1 to 300 users
• All of Beeshake standard features
• 1h onboarding with dedicated Customer Success Manager
• Standard support – answer time non critical 2 business days
• Usage report & analysis
• Up to 500 contacts / month for newsletter
• Hosted in France / GDPR compliance
€ 6 /user/month
100 users min.
Premium plan includes the Starter plan, plus:
• 2 additional hours onboarding
• Monthly call with CSM for best practices and Q&A
• Premium support – answer time non critical 1 business day
• Up to 1 000 contacts / month for newsletter
• Standard SSO (min. 100 users)
• Whitelabel URL (min. 100 users)
Custom plan allows to add specific options and customization such as:
• API access
• Specific role definition
• Standard and /or multiple SSO
• Whitelabel URL
• Integration with third party app
• Additional security, control, and support
A user is one person tied to one email address. If you need extended licenses or have a very large team, contact us about volume discounts.
Yes, Beeshake’s hosting is extremely secure. We provide security support, vulnerability testing, reporting, and more to ensure uptime and data integrity. To learn more about Beeshake security, check out our tech deck.
Yes, our Custom plan allows you to add custom features.
Yes, but there is an added fee for non-annual payments.
Yes. We’ve found that collective intelligence means sharing a lot of knowledge and information in Beeshake, so we don’t want to limit your success.
You’ll be able to add users at any time, even before your annual subscription anniversary.
Once you have updated the people in your team, we’ll update your subscription, the change will take effect immediately, and a prorated charge will be applied to your account. Ask for more details with your customer success manager.