The OFII has set up a harmonization and innovation program for foreign nationals in France. This approach has a dual objective:
- to improve the reception and experience of users, i.e. foreign nationals and/or vulnerable persons
- Improve the day-to-day work of our agents
In this context, OFII called on Beeshake with 3 objectives in mind:
- Modernize the digital tools available to agents
- Transform its culture, and in particular facilitate the circulation of best practices that make life easier for agents and users alike
- Encourage staff to play an active part in improving the experience of foreign nationals in France.
In terms of ergonomics and ease of use, Beeshake is a top-notch tool. tool! The advantage is that you don't have to multiply the tools: you can simultaneously ideate, co-construct via workgroups, communicate, gather information and information and learning on the same platform. We've been using it within our public administration for 4 months now, and I'm delighted with the results!